Benefits of Corocare Medicated Soap
- It treats and heals wounds and cuts.
- It is used to treat dry and chapped skin, Seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Help to treat sunburns (in a small area).
- Coro-care soap reduces blemishes and acne.
How to use Corocare Medicated Soap
Wet the body thoroughly and apply the Corocare medicated soap to make a rich lather. Leave lather for 2-3 minutes. Then rinse with water.
- Store in a cool & dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- For External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue if signs of irritation or inflammation develop, and consult the Physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Cleaning wounds to treat minor burns. Abrasions, scalds, and for treating seborrhoeic dermatitis.
Class of drug
CETRIMIDE belongs to a class of drugs. That contains Cetrimide, which has antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
Country Origin: India
Marketed by: The Aesthetic Sense
- Maximum Self-life: 24 Months
- Net Wt. 75gm (When Packed)
- Cetrimide IP 0.5% w/w
There are no reviews yet.