1 ) Mahanarayani oil-
- Relieves muscle soreness, spasms, cramps, backache, headache, or some other form of pain.
- This oil lubricates the muscles and joints enhancing body movements and flexibility. It controls inflammation, reduces swelling and tenderness. It gives relief in pain associated with sprains.
- Increases blood circulation
- A massage with oil opens up the locks, loosens tight muscles, relieves stiffness and pain thereby improving blood circulation in the body.
2 ) Nirgundi oil-
It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) qualities. This helps to reduce joint pain and muscle spasms in those who have arthritis.
3 ) Gandhpuria oil-
It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties Gandpura oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic, it helps to relieve muscular-skeletal pain, both from sports injuries and arthritis.
4 ) Neelgiri oil-
- Eucalyptus oil is commonly known as eucalyptus oil.
- It is a key ingredient in some topical analgesics.
- eucalyptus oil works by bringing a cold or warm sensation that takes your mind off the pain.
5 ) Deodara oil-
It is also used to treat painful muscle spasms, sore muscles, headaches, and other inflammatory conditions.
6 ) Cinnamomum camphora oil-
Camphor oil is a common ingredient in pain relief medications, including topical analgesics. It may help treat muscle aches and pains,
How to use
- Gently massage on affected part 2-3 times a day or as directed by the Physician.
- Shake well before use
- Store in cool, dry, and dark place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- For External use only.
- Keep out of reach children.
- Do not apply on open wounds.
Country Origin: India
Each 10 ML contains:
|Mahanarain Oil||2 ml|
|Nirdundi Oil||2.5 ml|
|Gandhpuria Oil||1 ml|
|Neelgiri Oil||2 ml|
|Deodara Oil||1 ml|
|Cinnamomum Camphora Oil||1.5 ml|