Benefits of Mon Sense anti-parasitic soap
- Kills mites that cause scabies and related skin problems.
- Mom Sense protects your skin from irritation, inflammation, rashes, and redness.
- works effectively against lice as well.
- You can use it for the entire body, including the head scalp.
- You can use it on a daily basis. It is ideal for adults and children alike.
Class of drug –
It is an ectoparasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of scabies.
Mechanism of action of Mon Sense Anti-Parasitic Soap–
- Itching in scabies is caused due to movement of mites under the skin. It contains monosulfiram which is toxic to the mites. Once the mites come in contact with monosulfiram, they cannot move. Hence you get immediate relief from itching. Within a few hours of exposure to this drug, the mites die, thus curing you of the scabies infection.
- These mites are the infective cause of scabies and related skin problems.
How to use Mon Sense Medicated Soap
- For best results, wet the affected parts thoroughly massage.
- Mon-Sense Soap liberally to make a rich lather for several minutes, rinse with water.
- Store in a cool & dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- For External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue if signs of irritation or inflammation develop, and consult the Physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Country Origin: India
Marketed by: The Aesthetic Sense
SCO NO.: 34-35, 1st Floor, New Sunny Enclave Market, Sector-125, Greater Mohali, Punjab.
Maximum Shelf-life: 24 Months
- Monosulfiram I.P. 5% w/w
- Soap Noodles Base q.s.
- Perfume q.s.
- Approved color used
- TFM 76% (Grade1)