Key Ingredients and Benefits –
- CARICA PAPAYA LEAF EXTRACT–
- Treat symptoms related to dengue fever.
- Promote balanced blood sugar.
- Support digestive function.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Support hair growth.
- Promote healthy skin
- It has anti-cancer properties.
2 ) TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA –
- IT IS USED TO TREAT hay fever, IMPROVES athletic performance, CONTROL diabetes, high cholesterol, upset stomach, gout, an itchy skin infection caused by mites (scabies), improve metabolism, and build immunity.
- Strong immunity helps in fighting dengue fever effectively.
- It helps in increasing the platelet count and gives relief to the patient.
3 ) GOAT MILK POWDER–
- High in minerals – an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium, vitamins d3, and folic acid.
- Deficiency of Selenium and decrease in platelet count are the main complications of dengue fever. Goat milk, as well as milk products, are the richest source of Selenium (Se) in comparison to cow and sheep milk.
- Goat milk is also found to help with the digestive and metabolic utilization of various minerals.
How to use
- One teaspoon (10ml) daily
- Not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Shake well before use
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30’C.
- Product from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Health Supplement (Not for medical use)
Country Origin: India
Marketed by: PCHPL (Psychocare Health PVT. Ltd.)
|Carcia Papaya Leaf Ext||350 mg|
|Tinospora Cordifolia||150 mg|
|Goat milk Powder||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients :- Purified Water,Humectant (422),Emulsifier (420) ,Sorbitol , Sweetener ,Acidity Regulator (330) , Antioxidants (321).|
Best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing.