Key Ingredients Tas Gulta Anti-aging Vitamin C serum
- Vitamin C Helps in maintaining healthy-looking skin & can encourage collagen to grow.
- Glutathione Helps in whitening & brightening of the skin.
- Kojic Acid Helps in lightening pigmented areas.
- Aloe Vera Extract Fights skin ageing & moisturises the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
How to use
A patch test is recommended on a small area of skin and then start by applying 3-5 drops of Tas Gluta C+ Serum followed by your moisturiser once a day.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- For External use only.
- Do Not Freeze.
Country Origin: India
Marketed by: The Aesthetic Sense (A Division of PCHPL)
Maximum Shelf-life: 24 Months
Net Wt. 30ml
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Kojic Acid
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Purified Water
- Ascorbic Acid
- Grape seed extract
- Sodium Benzoate
Amita Puran S –
I was a sceptic about using skin serums but this vitamin C serum is safe and left my skin vibrant and healthy-looking. I didn’t know that Vitamin C can be so good for skin. Can I get some discounts on my next purchase?