Benefits of Tas Gluta Skin Whitening Cream
- It helps to lighten and brighten skin tone
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes skin glow and radiant
- Protects skin from sun damage
1 ) L-glutathione
It is a skin-whitening agent, improves skin elasticity and reduces skin wrinkles. it also has an antioxidant effect.
It can also cause skin lightening by converting melanin to a lighter color and deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps produce the pigment.
2 ) Kojic acid
- kojic acid is used to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- Kojic acid works by blocking tyrosine from forming, which prevents melanin production. Decreased melanin production may have a lightning effect on the skin.
3) Vitamin c
Vitamin c is an antioxidant, it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance.
How to use
- Wash your face with water and wipe it to dry.
- Apply TAS-GLUTA skin whitening cream evenly on the face and massage gently.
- Store in cool, dry, and dark place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- keep out reach of children.
- For External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue if irritation or rash appears.
Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Vitamin C, Peg (100) Glycerol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Light Liquid Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyl Hydroxy Toluene, Propyl Paraben Sodium, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Dm Dm Hydantoin, Tinoguard TT, Fragrance & Dm Water.